My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

February 22, 2009

WTF!? Forget about the poll! Megamix list!

Like the title says, I got the songs that will be on my Britney Spears megamix released on September 2009 hehehehe That's right, here they go:

· CIRCUS
· GIMME MORE
· WOMANIZER
· F.U.C.K ME
· CRAZY
· BABY ONE MORE TIME
· MATM
· OOPS!
· MMM PAPI
· LUCKY
· TOXIC
· SLAVE
· OVERPROTECTED
· GET BACK

If I remembered well, this is the playlist... but I'm not gonna put these songs in this order.

I added 'MMM PAPI' cuz I have the choreography for that song... I'm making this m.mix cuz I'm dancing on my cousin's 15 b-day! That's the reason why I'm doing this hard work!

So just b patient, and on September you'll face the best Britney's m.mix EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! =D KISSES

MagicalFlare // MK-O (Max)
Powered By Blogger